Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blue1 flight KF 425 HEL-ARN

Departure: 7.52 (8.00)
Arrival: 7.58 (8.00)
Inflight service: Coffee
Landing: A little bit shaky

Calm and quiet when getting to the airport at 7.00. I guess there must have been some Christmas hangover in the air? At least I found this at Gate 14...




For a change I flew Blue1 today. The after math of yesterday's storm was still noticeable, which meant a lot of bumps in the road but the flight was on time, and that's what matters the most.

I wonder what on earth the branding agency was thinking of when they came up with the name Blue1? 

Is it Blue as in depressing??? Adding number 1 doesn't help a bit, that just makes it the most depressing!

According to me Blue1 must be one of the worst airline names around. What about you, do you have similar examples or can we unanimously vote Blue1 as the most depressing airline name ever?





No comments:

Post a Comment