Thursday, December 22, 2011

F as in Fashionable

Finally I know what F I N N A I R stands for!

= Fashionable   I = Ingenious   N = New Thinking   N = Nordic   A = Appealing
I = Inspiring   R = Retro



Finnair's new cabin crew uniforms were launched last week, and the buzz surrounding the launch indicated that something big was going on. Seeing them live for the first time, made me understand what the buzz was all about. The new uniforms simply looks amazing. To be honest - they do look much better live than in pictures.

A big ovation for Finnair and Ritva-Liisa Pohjalainen, being bold enough to create something that sticks out in a fashionable, ingenious, new thinking, nordic, appealing, inspiring and "retroish" way!



2 comments:

  1. This blog is very nice and informative!
    Keep posting.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Flight Crew Uniforms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter. You can rest assured that I will keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete