Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LOT Flight 458 ARN - WAW

Departure: 19.10 (18.50)
Arrival: 20.50 (20.40)
Inflight service: Bread roll a la LOT
Landing: Yep, we did it with landing gears ;-)

Getting onboard a LOT flight always make me feel quite at home. This is due to the fact that I used to live in Warsaw for one and a half year. And exactly as Finnair gets me "Home by night" today, LOT did it back then.

I have to admit, I've only been to Poland once since I left 3 years ago. But I guess nothing much has changed. At least boarding the LOT flight tonight felt exactly as it did 3 years ago. Was looking forward to getting the traditional LOT tray consisting of a sandwich, Prince Polo chocolate and last but not least - ketchup!? Unfortunately this traditional dish was nowhere to be found. Instead they served the driest of bread rolls - "Bon Appetit"!




No comments:

Post a Comment